Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Export/Import, notes, privacy, marriage, datatables, login upgrade, event, name, timeout, special character, research, media_links, Canada, request, Support/Bug Reporting, age, feedback, emigration, cousin tab, check, resources, json, save settings, husband, tools, locked out, gender change, FAQ, access level, living, tab, 3.0.0. setup, descendants, click, pdf, last change date, add, googlemap, message contactform, button, wish, individual resource, Extra menus, set link, contact links, ID facts, road map, NCHI, 3.2.3, gettext, 3.0.0 widgets, default individual, zend, bug, 500, beta, latest version, 2.0.2, advanced, tags

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

550 posts

STORIES tab
    at the bottom where it allows you to link individuals I clicked “add another individual”.
    I clicked the icon to search for the person
    I clicked the person’s name expecting the window to close with that person’s id in place A123 (I don’t use the I)
    Field is empty.

If I click “Add another individual” and in the field type the name, the name appears or drop down if there’s more than one match. In other words, it does the search without the extra step of clicking the icon (the male).

-----
    Kiwitrees:
    "A-D connections 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
    [updated: 07 Oct 2017]