Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

check, edit, access roles, image, new feature, cookie, Support/Bug Reporting, gender change, 3.3.1 Notes, NCHI, descendant, kiwitrees, family fact, advanced, css, GEDCOM, CREM, fatal error, Relationship, event, upgrade, statistics, latest version, defacto, survey, shared note, icons, person, type, sanity, places, links, theme, pending, custom text, lists, Canada, 3.0.0 widgets, MAC, logout, design, spouse, research tasks, living, MYSQL, Themes change, php 5.6, users, shared notes, version, edit menu, googlemap, individual resource, Google Maps, simpl_research, batch update, descendants, white screen, 3.2.2, source

magenta
    Participant

5 posts

Hi Nigel
    The vast majority of the families I’m recording had children. In instances where I’m sure that the were no children in a family I’ll settle for the ‘number of children’ or ‘note’ tag to indicate that the couple were childless, in return for the cessation of email messages telling me that I’m wrong when I state that there were ‘no children’.

I can play with the wording. Perhaps ‘This family had EITHER no known children OR the existence of children has not been researched. Please use the email address below to contribute information’.

regards
    Marion