Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

privacy, survey, calendar.php issue, GEDCOM, inactive, cousins, white screen, edit, Support/Bug Reporting, click, relationships, logs, Relationship, translation, login failure, google, fixing errors, duplicates, library, family, 3.2.3, fact, slideshow, kiwitrees 2.0.2, tabs, Administration, github, 3.0.0, kiwitrees theme, datatables, lists, advent, research, 3.2.1, fatal error, access roles, research tasks, clipboard, Themes change, gettext, lists individuals families, .mo, seo, event, gallery, follow, name, edit interface, theme, birth, edit options, sanity, living, mobile, MYSQL, statistics, BAPM, php 7, age, spouse

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

OK, I’ve had a look at your Royals site and can see you are getting confused by the fact this thread refers to TWO separate new test modules.

The first post (post #5474) explains how to install and configure the first – a Research Tasks module (resource_todo)

But you have installed the second – Recent Changes version (resource_changes).

So what you need to do is:
    1 – Change the url used in extra menus (this is what I meant by ” just an obvious change in the url for extra-menu.”)
    from “module.php?mod=resource_todo&mod_action=show”
    to “module.php?mod=resource_changes&mod_action=show”

2 – You also need to enable the module ‘Recent changes’ on Administration > Modules > Module administration (thats bullet point 2 on earlier post #5474)

3 – You have added TWO todo menu items in extra menus, so delete one.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info