Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Favourites 3.0.0, batch update, translate, tab, default individual, burial, .mo, multiple marriages, google, immigration, 3.0.0, googlemap. modified, gender change, notes, GEDCOM, administration pages, advent, pdf, research tasks, editor, add, birth, version, configure, 3.2.0, Require visitor authentication, edit, emigration, clippings cart, prison, responsive menus, charts, places, IE11, installation, nickname, internal messaging, repo, media, language, CREM, Batch Updates, 2.0, MYSQL, illegitimate, missing data, living, married, fancy tree view, statistics, edit interface, progress, close, prefix, type, advanced, simpl_grey, fatal error, tags, Support/Bug Reporting

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1533 posts

I cannot use any tools. They are both used in a secure environment with no access to any type of advanced features.

That will explain the problem. If you can’t even activate tools with the F12 key then all sorts of things in kiwitrees won’t work as designed. Nothing I can / would be willing to do to help with that.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info