Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

administration pages, charts, follow, burial, prefix, address, access roles, CHR, bug, access level, immigration, contact links, feedback, BURI, Themes change, seo, date, webtrees, design, add missing death, descendant, events of close relatives, 3.3.0, GEDCOM errors, webtrees 1.4.4.1, .po, Google Maps, logout, Fancy imagebar, kiwitrees 2.0.2, errors, pages, sidebar, REFN, mystyle, 5.6, research tasks, tools, last change date, save settings, googlemap. modified, person, sanity, 3.3.1, simpl_pages, clippings cart, simpl_research, album, locked out, validation, 3.2.2, gender change, media_links, lists individuals families, Default record, defacto, lists, responsive menus, illegitimate, clipboard

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1612 posts

I cannot use any tools. They are both used in a secure environment with no access to any type of advanced features.

That will explain the problem. If you can’t even activate tools with the F12 key then all sorts of things in kiwitrees won’t work as designed. Nothing I can / would be willing to do to help with that.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info