Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

dates, shared notes, autocomplete, edit menu, 500, edit, contact, name, version, data errors, Advanced search, nickname, sanity checker, index, calendar.php issue, address, fancy tree view, internal messaging, search, marriage, 3.1.1, datatables, merge, server, clippings cart, family facts, batch update, logout, MYSQL, 3.0.0 widgets, media, googlemap. modified, kiwitrees 2.0.2, pending, 3.2.3, colors, bug, Administration, random_media, prison, slideshow, zend, redirect, privacy, new feature, xmas, latest version, descendant, gender change, mystyle, webtrees 1.4.4.1, events of close relatives, advent, editor, IE11, cousins, googlemaps, 3.2.1, Google Maps, lists

jacoline
    Participant

432 posts

But I use the Extra-menu module at my historic page. And it is not much I have to edit. But I edit like this:

public function getMenuTitle() {
    return WT_I18N::translate(‘Add ons’);
    }

You should use Custom Translation to modify textx like this. https://kiwitrees.net/?p=4642

If I do that it will change all with “menu”

The right code is like this:
    return WT_I18N::translate(‘menu’);
    }

Could the core not be like this instead:
    return WT_I18N::translate(‘Userdefined titel’);
    }

So we can from kiwitrees change the menu titel?

Otherwise I hope that the module just not change much either 🙂

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook