Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

edit, date, logs, logout, footer, descendant, errors, themes, pending, 2.0.2, family fact, editor, F.A.B., defacto, burial, beta, locked out, check, resources, Favourites, clippings cart, husband, translate, language, redirect, Administration, media_links, missing data, chart, styles, NCHI, calendar, REFN, follow, autocomplete, design, merge, message contactform, library, IE11, updates, style, partner, not married, margin, timeout, 3.2.0, theme, set link, ID facts, I18N, ckeditor, simpl_grey, add missing death, 3.1, pop-ups, advanced, php 7, json, search

jacoline
    Participant

432 posts

Im just starting to be lazy since you have added alot of features where I do not have to edit ๐Ÿ˜› THANK YOU NIGEL ๐Ÿ™‚

Now I can delete my contact module and if I can get this fixed I can use extra menu for my userdefined FAQ instead (then no more userdefined menues at my page=copy of extra menu)

Only copies of the page module and here I have to look out for upgrading of the module. If any suggestions to make it easier – would make me happy ๐Ÿ™‚ (se enclosed)

P.S. You should not see the green line in menu anymore!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Attachments: