Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

prison, follow, responsive menus, add_asso_facts, multiple marriages, inactive, media, cousin tab, locked out, blank, roadmap, themes, BAPM, internal messaging, cousins, logs, Support/Bug Reporting, HTML block, html, mystyle, special character, kiwitrees, re-order, Add a wife, Administration, colors theme, places, Histo, 5.6, merge, future, block, Batch Updates, chart, batch update, autocomplete, blocks, family, tools, backup, php 7, date, fatal error, kiwitrees theme, xenea, media_links, server, person, dropbox. token, access level, sidebar, css, privacy, burial, pages, simpl_grey, news module, nickname, mobile, name

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

Im just starting to be lazy since you have added alot of features where I do not have to edit ๐Ÿ˜› THANK YOU NIGEL ๐Ÿ™‚

Now I can delete my contact module and if I can get this fixed I can use extra menu for my userdefined FAQ instead (then no more userdefined menues at my page=copy of extra menu)

Only copies of the page module and here I have to look out for upgrading of the module. If any suggestions to make it easier – would make me happy ๐Ÿ™‚ (se enclosed)

P.S. You should not see the green line in menu anymore!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Attachments: