Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

BURI, Favourites, name, internal messaging, HTML block, progress, prefix, slideshow, links, emmigration, privacy, tools, reports, special character, CHR, Batch Updates, hover, cousins, multiple marriages, prison, edit, sidebar, NCHI, googlemap. modified, login, relationships, googlemaps, translation, themes, ckeditor, edit interface, census, admin, tab, order, googlemap, footer, census assistant, events of close relatives, login failure, simpl_pages, timeout, husband, lists, cookie, Default record, calendar, 3.1.1, formatting, 500, flags, IE11, contact links, fancy image bar, media_links, index, menus, google, future, image

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

550 posts

BRITISH: I used two passes of Standard text entries. First was for the Please note (with HTML bold) etc. Next for the part for providing email. Added my translation to both and saved.

Second Standard text was for the Email provision. There was no HTML code to include.

I’ve read the FAQ, I looked at the module, read your emails. No idea what I’m not including.

FRENCH: I now omitted doing French to get the British first. Will address later.

-----
    Kiwitrees:
    "A-D connections 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
    [updated: 07 Oct 2017]