Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

CREM, duplicates, timeout, contact, permissions, feedback, REFN, events of close relatives, family facts, re-order, edit interface, illegitimate, place, block, shared note, getClientIp, prison, My Page, footer, Add a wife, upgrade, NCHI, special character, style, library, notes, 3.3.1, mobile, add, json, 3.3.0, 3.2.1, F.A.B., partner, configure, kiwitrees, census assistant, research tasks, relationships, editor, xmas, cousin tab, fancy tree view, gettext, 1939 Register, logs, html, children, sanity checker, reports, event, Default record, lists individuals families, repo, Extra menus, webtrees 1.4.4.1, batch update, IE11, responsive menus, folder

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1533 posts

I’m happy to take a look at the Tree View code, but must confess it’s not my work.
    For  “to let the admin decide to add other facts” can you elaborate on what facts you are thinking of?
    With “perhaps the Story to the narrative ” do you mean the “Stories” tab contents? That will be a lot harder:
    1. It’s not GECOM data so will need a lot of work to combine it.
    2. How long are your stories. Mine, and I know many others would extend to multiple pages if printed, complete with images etc….
    3. Because kiwitrees has little to no control over how you format your stories I’m not sure it would be easy to fit into an existing layout.
    4. Where in the output would you put it?
    Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info