Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

responsive menus, 3.2.3, flags, children, pending, autocomplete, block, follow, check, admin, search, CHR, IE problem, charts, Advanced search, birth, MYSQL, index, places, F.A.B., save settings, custom, data errors, last change date, configure, Favourites 3.0.0, css, help, click, wish, Administration, defacto, google, footer, 3.2.1, gettext, 2.0, 3.1, relationships, danish, 7.2, .mo, sidebar, media, internal messaging, latest version, sanity checker, custom text, transifex, 7.0, Export/Import, performance, add, request, contacts, Require visitor authentication, getClientIp, webtrees, html, duplicates

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

Xenea uses the fact icons

All themes use fact icons. The only issue is that Xenea is the only one that has any. But you just need to place them in the theme folder by copying xeneas /images/facts folder to the same location in the other theme. Or you can crate the same sub-folder then add your own images. Because they are not included in the core package they will not be deleted or replaced during an upgrade.

And [xenea] is easiest for visual accessibility

It would be very helpful for future theme designs if you could expand considerably on that comment. The better I understand what you find “easiest for visual accessibility ” and why the better I can design new displays. Some detailed comparisons between the things you find easiest in xenea and not in others would be great.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info