Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

married, beta, webtrees 1.4.4.1, charts, not married, roadmap, 3.0.0, edit menu, road map, descendants, chart, json, permissions, Favourites 3.0.0, Themes change, research tasks, type, Georgian, redirect, missing data, installation, 5.6, 1939 Register, 2.0, lists individuals families, tab, menu, census assistant, husband, shared note, flags, html, pages, GEDCOM errors, birth, family, dead, danish, mobile, partner, widget, sanity, theme, search, places, xenea, default individual, ckeditor, logout, BURI, block, click, special character, clippings cart, version, google, errors, time, HTML block, MYSQL

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

462 posts

opened edit window for burial. For place of burial, partially entered westmin… and the dropdown presents me with the options. I scrolled down the list to the last entry for London “Westminster Abbey”, England and tried to click for selection. I couldn’t. The menu flickered and I got the impression I was selecting the place above the one I wanted.

I experience similar behaviour with Album > Link to an existing media option > “no im…” partial entry to present options. (The only time I use this option)

I’m in Colors coffeeandcream theme. From widget I changed to Xenea (it doesn’t fully changeover, edit windows remain in Colors) and found the behaviour not quite as bad.

-----
    [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
    "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>