Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

address, 3.1.1, last change date, feedback, emigration, colors theme, advent, 3.2.1, edit menu, married, living, ASSO, 3.1, F.A.B., inactive, defacto, research, type, Google Maps, MAC, kiwitrees theme, add missing death, cousins, name, batch update, Export/Import, road map, message contactform, server, Default record, event, places, IE problem, I18N, FAQ, webtrees 1.4.4.1, styles, theme, relationships, pending, library, margin, IE11, save settings, surname, session, emmigration, custom, repo, random_media, permissions, footer, validation, GEDCOM errors, messaging, administration pages, beta, simpl_grey, survey, partner

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

550 posts

opened edit window for burial. For place of burial, partially entered westmin… and the dropdown presents me with the options. I scrolled down the list to the last entry for London “Westminster Abbey”, England and tried to click for selection. I couldn’t. The menu flickered and I got the impression I was selecting the place above the one I wanted.

I experience similar behaviour with Album > Link to an existing media option > “no im…” partial entry to present options. (The only time I use this option)

I’m in Colors coffeeandcream theme. From widget I changed to Xenea (it doesn’t fully changeover, edit windows remain in Colors) and found the behaviour not quite as bad.

-----
    Kiwitrees:
    "A-D connections 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
    [updated: 07 Oct 2017]