Kiwitrees on Twitter

sanity checker, block, Administration, help, validation, themes, github, HTML block, pop-ups, descendants, sanity, editor, fact, tools, special character, pages, close, danish, descendant, 3.3.0, flags, bug, roadmap, emigration, immigration, spouse, age, xenea, json, access level, calendar.php issue, library, notes, family fact, 7.0, performance, simpl_pages, defacto, survey, formatting, Batch Updates, wish, errors, zend, release, configure, Require visitor authentication, check, kiwitrees, webtrees, add, responsive menus, GEDCOM, edit interface, installation, watermark, surname, dates, clipboard, I18N

440 posts

Followed instructions for replacing icon. Reverted back to 1 contact.

It worked so I proceeded to customize portion of the Contact page text (just the reference to email address). I went back to the Home page and the icon was gone. So, deleted the custom text attempt (not related but didn’t want to have partial start). There is NO icon for contact and footer has returned.

Cache (kiwitrees & browser) cleared; cookies emptied. Will wait awhile and see if anything happens.

MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0.2;  Firefox 57.0.4
    "A-D connections 3.3.3" [private]
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

"The Royals 3.3.3" <>
    PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

[updated: 10 Mar 2018]