Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Extra menus, fatal error, merge, .mo, advent, contacts, mystyle, place, My Page, dates, styles, blank screem, immigration, IE problem, set link, icons, not married, new feature, image, zend, source, GEDCOM, danish, pages, special character, cousins, colors, album, default individual, Search and replace, family facts, datatables, custom, kiwitrees-nova, googlemap, configure, event, upgrade, cousin tab, custom modules, installation, 2.0, internal messaging, resources, xmas, edit, logs, tools, links, backup, gender change, 2.0.2, survey, users, date, search, responsive menus, permissions, edit menu, research tasks

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

462 posts

Followed instructions for replacing icon. Reverted back to 1 contact.

It worked so I proceeded to customize portion of the Contact page text (just the reference to email address). I went back to the Home page and the icon was gone. So, deleted the custom text attempt (not related but didn’t want to have partial start). There is NO icon for contact and footer has returned.

Cache (kiwitrees & browser) cleared; cookies emptied. Will wait awhile and see if anything happens.

-----
    [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
    "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>