Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

partner, gender change, FAQ, cookie, message contactform, translate, dates, nickname, BURI, theme, ID notes, Default record, lists individuals families, block, watermark, Google Maps, release, flags, hover, bug, Canada, album, events of close relatives, Require visitor authentication, 3.3.2, REFN, follow, 3.2.2, census assistant, .po, custom, kiwitrees 2.0.2, fancy image bar, webtrees, close, messaging, help, danish, clippings cart, pop-ups, type, places, not married, last change date, design, autocomplete, lists, webtrees 1.4.4.1, cousin tab, add, repo, edit, default individual, library, Extra menus, duplicates, pages, 5.6, children, source

jacoline
    Participant

455 posts

Attached is a complete replacement colors theme for both of you. It includes the fixed menu icons, background colors for the new contact form, and removal of the footer contact links when the main menu version is enabled. Simply copy this over your existing colors theme folder as you would for a complete upgrade.

It does not fix the message bug jacoline reported. That can be avoided temporarily simply by <span class=”d4pbbc-underline” style=”text-decoration: underline;”>not</span> setting your user account for “Preferred contact method” to anything to either “mailto link” or “kiwitrees sends mail with no storage”.

I’m afraid I will not be adding the drop-down contact menu. It defeats the purpose of the revised contact page.

Thank you Nigel!
    Im truely satisfied except for one thing. My footer text in custom.js is now also bold at contact page 😛

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook