Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

3.1, road map, error, 3.3.1, datatables, Support/Bug Reporting, places, googlemaps, name, help, upgrade, library, 500, edit interface, menus, translation, slideshow, installation, prefix, advent, Histo, close, simpl_research, tags, husband, 3.3.2, Canada, xmas, cousins, data errors, 3.0.0 widgets, person, family, margin, style, administration pages, kiwitrees 2.0.2, event, future, dropbox. token, Search and replace, My Page, last change date, IE11, 1939 Register, search, index, check, CHR, hover, gettext, webtrees, links, default individual, save settings, events of close relatives, partner, survey, googlemap, 3.2.3

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

Attached is a complete replacement colors theme for both of you. It includes the fixed menu icons, background colors for the new contact form, and removal of the footer contact links when the main menu version is enabled. Simply copy this over your existing colors theme folder as you would for a complete upgrade.

It does not fix the message bug jacoline reported. That can be avoided temporarily simply by not setting your user account for “Preferred contact method” to anything to either “mailto link” or “kiwitrees sends mail with no storage”.

I’m afraid I will not be adding the drop-down contact menu. It defeats the purpose of the revised contact page.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Attachments:
    1. colors.zip