Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

permissions, 3.2.2, beta, index, order, defacto, getClientIp, tools, age, places, emigration, 3.2.1, add, sanity, menus, latest version, Batch Updates, custom modules, redirect, default individual, search, request, formatting, editor, access roles, place, Favourites, backup, colors theme, dropbox. token, custom text, release, hover, kiwitrees, design, database, IE problem, zend, 3.0.0. setup, json, Histo, responsive menus, language, add missing death, media, autocomplete, ckeditor, validation, datatables, fact, sidebar, Canada, statistics, kiwitrees 2.0.2, fixing errors, Require visitor authentication, folder, add_asso_facts, 7.2, illegitimate

jacoline
    Participant

455 posts

Using Colours > coffeeandcream > still has contact at bottom; I added my own menu icon
    Using Xenea > as noted, contact is at bottom (as noted you’ll fix with upgrade); I added contact.png but it shows the Home.png icon

I just changed to 2 contacts and see the difference in kiwitrees theme and Colors. I like jacqolin’s idea of the drop down option.

Look at the menu icon code again. I also had that problem in first place (because I had [] instead of () in the code. You might have something else.
    The dropdown I have is still something I have from my main page (it is a frame from the contact module at jaconelli.dk) So you can not compare that one with the kiwitrees version

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook