Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

I18N, add, responsive menus, Default record, widget, relationships, bug reporting, Themes change, 7.2, calendar.php issue, zend, age, shared notes, Favourites, surname, set link, users, .mo, cookie, themes, 3.0.0, nickname, new feature, index, default individual, updates, ADDR, login failure, redirect, REFN, feedback, release, charts, Advanced search, links, batch update, xmas, tools, seo, re-order, roadmap, library, MYSQL, simpl_research, simpl_grey, Fancy imagebar, gender change, googlemap. modified, beta, custom text, internal messaging, My Page, admin, inactive, kiwitrees, prison, colors, googlemap, menus, custom

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

551 posts

There’s the problem. That footer link should NOT exist once you enable the new module. Looks like I need to correct code in the xenea theme for that. Temporarily switch to kiwitrees theme to see what I mean.

Click on “Contact” in the main (top of the page) menus. That is the new feature, not the old link at the bottom.

Though in your case, because you have the same contact for both Technical and Genealogy it still should not look very different. Just gets rid of the popup. The real differenmce cpmes of you have twp different contacts.

The point of this module is primarily to allow a Contact link in the main menu <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”><span class=”d4pbbc-underline” style=”text-decoration: underline;”>instead of</span> in the footer.

Using Colours > coffeeandcream > still has contact at bottom; I added my own menu icon
    Using Xenea > as noted, contact is at bottom (as noted you’ll fix with upgrade); I added contact.png but it shows the Home.png icon

I just changed to 2 contacts and see the difference in kiwitrees theme and Colors. I like jacqolin’s idea of the drop down option.

-----
    Kiwitrees:
    "A-D connections 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
    [updated: 07 Oct 2017]