Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

googlemaps, tab, CHR, surname, batch update, fixing errors, index, album, edit menu, HTML block, database, prefix, illegitimate, 3.0.0, Require visitor authentication, logout, theme, age, simpl_grey, living, kiwitrees 2.0.2, wish, date, bug, dead, Themes change, multiple marriages, Relationship, error, partner, configure, danish, statistics, contact links, backup, edit interface, clippings cart, webtrees 1.4.4.1, upgrade, 3.2.0, media_links, GEDCOM, fancy image bar, prison, request, ASSO, 3.3.0, datatables, set link, relationships, language, 500, advanced, sanity checker, administration pages, progress, style, add missing death, edit, event

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

There’s the problem. That footer link should NOT exist once you enable the new module. Looks like I need to correct code in the xenea theme for that. Temporarily switch to kiwitrees theme to see what I mean.

Click on “Contact” in the main (top of the page) menus. That is the new feature, not the old link at the bottom.

Though in your case, because you have the same contact for both Technical and Genealogy it still should not look very different. Just gets rid of the popup. The real differenmce cpmes of you have twp different contacts.

The point of this module is primarily to allow a Contact link in the main menu instead of in the footer.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info