Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

simpl_research, 5.6, performance, gender change, events of close relatives, set link, cousins, tabs, menus, menu, 7.2, administration pages, surname, source, session, fancy tree view, language, tags, census, Favourites, edit, fancy image bar, permissions, button, contact, webtrees, server, emigration, places, 3.1.1, gettext, add, husband, css, descendants, sanity checker, internal messaging, Histo, BAPM, backup, webtrees 1.4.4.1, Favourites 3.0.0, image, pdf, translate, CREM, CHR, census assistant, last change date, notes, hover, address, users, type, version, follow, formatting, spouse, 3.2.1, save settings

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

Paul, one further question.

When you add a Shared Note using CA, do you add it as part of the SOURce or separately?

I always add mine separately, as I find it saves having to expand the source in order to be able to expand the shared note. I’ve always wondered if we really need to have both options?

(By the way – did you see that I’ve added the Census Assistant FAQ page that I wrote ages ago for the PGV / webtrees WIKI pages into the FAQs here (https://kiwitrees.net/faqs/modules-faqs/census-assistant/) Any improvements you have will be welcome 🙂

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info