Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

sidebar, CREM, Administration, fancy tree view, pending, data errors, Search and replace, IE problem, locked out, descendants, research tasks, .mo, missing data, address, style, repo, place, seo, bug reporting, 3.2.2, 3.1, resources, links, Require visitor authentication, HTML block, age, add missing death, emigration, census, surname, cookie, PHP, living, set link, shared note, spouse, CHR, 3.3.0, bug, events of close relatives, 5.6, 3.0.0, 1939 Register, MYSQL, configure, contacts, googlemap, design, dropbox. token, 2.0.2, duplicates, simpl_pages, block, ckeditor, kiwitrees 2.0.2, timeout, Canada, person, contact links, edit

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

551 posts

The move to being more responsive is good. It’s coming at it new, I had no idea what to expect. Like the “disappearing” icons. Now that I know this, if I want to squish, then to use icons I know to widen again. I couldn’t view the source code to see that tables were gone but did suspect such. That’s why I referred to 3.0. In no means to suggest restoring it — that doesn’t help moving to mobile or other devices which you’re aiming for. It just gave me an understanding of the changes and all is well.

The PL list easily shows me that I had dates in Place names. I had stray commas too.

I like the direction kiwitrees is going!!!! Don’t mean to get you upset.

-----
    Kiwitrees:
    "A-D connections 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
    [updated: 07 Oct 2017]