Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

name, merge, colors, error, research, index, 2.0, future, news module, not married, zoom, default individual, abbreviate, order, pages, kiwitrees theme, contact links, pop-ups, date, simpl_pages, help, .po, .mo, googlemap. modified, inactive, links, new feature, 3.3.0, reports, logout, custom text, administration pages, Search and replace, 7.0, seo, bug, edit menu, login failure, cookie, Export/Import, surname, 3.2.0, server, Php 7.1, configure, gender change, version, icons, special character, login, burial, fancy image bar, widget, feedback, backup, 3.0.0, sanity, ckeditor, access level, spam

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

466 posts

The heat is muddling my mind. You said to narrow the column to one to view PH. I didn’t know you meant it “was just for me”. It’s not reading the same as before where you read down one column A then went to top of B then down. So as you suggested, I “merged” into one column to read the list.

To view in the 3 columns in Place List, as before, I need to stretch quite a bit which I never had to do previously. And then it’s impossible to read still as it’s horizontal still. And the unordered list dots are gone

I just logged into my A-D site (3.0) and squished. The buttons still appear on an INDI page. In squished mode, I see 3 easy-to-read columns per diagram

And, the menu buttons are in place.

-----
    [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
    "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

Attachments: