Kiwitrees on Twitter

Favourites 3.0.0, style, album, clippings cart, editor, tags, Export/Import, beta, last change date, performance, partner, new feature, name, charts, kiwitrees, clipboard, danish, feedback, calendar, white screen, xmas, lists individuals families, administration pages, .po, themes, fancy image bar, Fancy imagebar, lists, error, tools, contact links, menu, custom modules, html, edit menu, validation, add, news module, 3.0.0 widgets, add_asso_facts, kiwitrees 2.0.2, simpl_pages, message contactform, relationships, links, burial, statistics, release, 3.1, Georgian, census assistant, internal messaging, fatal error, hover, reports, 3.3.0, order, getClientIp, family fact, folder

440 posts

The heat is muddling my mind. You said to narrow the column to one to view PH. I didn’t know you meant it “was just for me”. It’s not reading the same as before where you read down one column A then went to top of B then down. So as you suggested, I “merged” into one column to read the list.

To view in the 3 columns in Place List, as before, I need to stretch quite a bit which I never had to do previously. And then it’s impossible to read still as it’s horizontal still. And the unordered list dots are gone

I just logged into my A-D site (3.0) and squished. The buttons still appear on an INDI page. In squished mode, I see 3 easy-to-read columns per diagram

And, the menu buttons are in place.

MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0.2;  Firefox 57.0.4
    "A-D connections 3.3.3" [private]
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

"The Royals 3.3.3" <>
    PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

[updated: 10 Mar 2018]