Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

GEDCOM errors, white screen, theme, statistics, REFN, data errors, spouse, icons, links, sanity, advent, merge, getClientIp, pop-ups, abbreviate, type, repo, resources, set link, event, custom, access level, googlemap, tab, Require visitor authentication, 500, shared notes, sidebar, image, pending, relationships, Fancy imagebar, database, CREM, slideshow, seo, tabs, Advanced search, order, mobile, dead, footer, My Page, feedback, CHR, address, 7.1, sanity checker, age, Export/Import, tools, logs, edit interface, lists individuals families, bug reporting, BURI, edit, batch update, ckeditor, descendants

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

551 posts

The heat is muddling my mind. You said to narrow the column to one to view PH. I didn’t know you meant it “was just for me”. It’s not reading the same as before where you read down one column A then went to top of B then down. So as you suggested, I “merged” into one column to read the list.

To view in the 3 columns in Place List, as before, I need to stretch quite a bit which I never had to do previously. And then it’s impossible to read still as it’s horizontal still. And the unordered list dots are gone

I just logged into my A-D site (3.0) and squished. The buttons still appear on an INDI page. In squished mode, I see 3 easy-to-read columns per diagram

PL30

And, the menu buttons are in place.

-----
    Kiwitrees:
    "A-D connections 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
    [updated: 07 Oct 2017]