Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

nickname, theme, github, illegitimate, backup, album, kiwitrees theme, prison, living, mystyle, editor, burial, pdf, contact links, GEDCOM, inactive, message contactform, custom text, Google Maps, spam, advent, googlemap, footer, themes, watermark, webtrees 1.4.4.1, simpl_grey, save settings, blank screem, Export/Import, missing data, repo, BURI, request, Extra menus, access roles, notes, descendant, cousin tab, individual resource, prefix, shared note, tabs, GEDCOM errors, Histo, privacy, sanity checker, timeout, installation, emmigration, simpl_research, Canada, special character, styles, index, data errors, chart, Batch Updates, re-order, messaging

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

Sorry. I fixed it. I had previously played with the kiwitrees them and just needed to reset it back to yours.

No, you haven’t really fixed it, just hidden the problem.

Your site is still showing errors (trying to link to code that no longer exists) that you really should fix. They are caused by using out-of-date code in your copy modules ‘module.php’ files.

I strongly urge you to continue with your proposal to “grab the latest module.php out of the simpl_pages folder and change the top couple of lines to my module names then overwrite my modules for each book” to avoid future problems.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info