Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

contact links, cookie, 1939 Register, ASSO, age, Extra menus, IE problem, IE11, REFN, road map, relationships, roadmap, custom, media_links, login upgrade, chart, Support/Bug Reporting, 500, click, individual resource, 3.2.1, googlemap. modified, tab, Default record, custom text, research, css, simpl_research, Relationship, fact, ID facts, husband, xmas, button, clipboard, library, shared notes, duplicates, 3.0.0 widgets, kiwitrees, Advanced search, release, gettext, webtrees 1.4.4.1, tags, responsive menus, multiple marriages, census assistant, emigration, family, white screen, menus, administration pages, lists, php 7, googlemaps, getClientIp, performance, calendar, source

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

First – the error is about changing some thing in the user admin, so the two actions you describe (change view raw GEDCOM for members back to no view ; and In FTP, duplicated xenea/images/facts folder and moved it to xenea/myFactsImages.) are not involved.

Something went wrong during your attempt to create or modify a new user’s account details.

I can see the error messages in the log file, but I can’t see what you are doing to cause them. Can you carefully recreate the error message and tell me precisely at what point the error occurrs?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info