Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

GEDCOM, BURI, beta, webtrees, cousin tab, danish, error, I18N, repo, place, 3.2.0, login upgrade, title, batch update, internal messaging, simpl_pages, logout, multiple marriages, re-order, language, IE11, theme, edit interface, access roles, ASSO, Favourites 3.0.0, research, Administration, gender change, 7.0, media_links, login failure, Add a wife, calendar.php issue, bug, places, clipboard, kiwitrees 2.0.2, spam, backup, index, 3.3.2, husband, census assistant, My Page, 3.1.1, burial, 1939 Register, gettext, Google Maps, click, advanced, type, mystyle, 3.3.0, transifex, server, fact, PHP, descendant

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

Hi Jason.

Yes, you can skip 3.0.0. But do read the upgrade instructions for that version carefully.

It’s not that there are any issues with the upgrade itself, that’s just a normal copy / replace, but the changes to the GUI mean you will have a few initial problems accessing some or all of your site. The tips in the upgrade instructions should help you get round those OK though.

If you get stuck anywhere just get in touch. I’m going out now for a couple of hours, but then will be fully available for any assistance needed.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info