Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

merge, Support/Bug Reporting, button, feedback, pdf, internal messaging, menu, image, sidebar, cookie, I18N, emigration, session, login failure, pending, statistics, order, Fancy imagebar, json, missing data, tools, bug, help, dropbox. token, Default record, address, backup, php 5.6, 3.0.0 widgets, click, administration pages, margin, special character, mystyle, fancy image bar, My Page, access level, blank screem, colors, edit, 7.2, album, prison, lists individuals families, configure, dead, Export/Import, advanced, cousin tab, calendar, IE11, multiple marriages, slideshow, clippings cart, formatting, advent, Batch Updates, add, gender change, googlemaps

jacoline
    Participant

455 posts

I did not clear the table in first place. I removed all those at the bottom.

I do know how it works and I know if I remove 1 of them – then no access at all, but………

My suggestion was to reset the bottoms as you also made 🙂

(I think I know why you misunderstand me – I used the same word for both of them – sorry)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook