Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

translate, research, inactive, abbreviate, themes, administration pages, access level, 3.0.0 widgets, 2.0.2, clippings cart, users, upgrade, album, pop-ups, ID notes, descendant, tools, contact links, My Page, design, hover, 3.2.0, PHP, installation, image, session, multiple marriages, contacts, person, backup, GEDCOM, webtrees 1.4.4.1, Google Maps, widget, version, progress, pending, kiwitrees theme, styles, beta, googlemap, repo, server, re-order, Administration, blank screem, Favourites 3.0.0, follow, order, calendar.php issue, add, 2.0, time, spam, button, notes, editor, bug, feedback, click

jacoline
    Participant

455 posts

I have no idea – it came with the upgrade. Then I tried to “empty” the table by mysql (since I had more than 10000 posts there) and the one with the arrow did not look excactly like the one showed in the image. I deleted it (by mysql) and retyped it (by mysql) – but it did not work. Then I cleared the table completely and imported a totally new one.

My suggestion could be that we can by kiwitrees clear/reset it for standard. Think about I had rules that were 5 years old (in the bottom) I doubt that all were usefull anymore. And by a clear/reset for standard we will get the latest rules (in the top) Could this be done?

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook