Kiwitrees on Twitter

fatal error, multiple marriages, cousin tab, partner, googlemap. modified, REFN, xmas, data errors, default individual, internal messaging, webtrees, close, sanity checker, contact links, performance, styles, edit interface, html, blank screem, slideshow, php 5.6, 2.0, PHP, duplicates, kiwitrees 2.0.2, 7.0, pdf, github, kiwitrees theme, descendants, random_media, prison, white screen, events of close relatives, I18N, googlemap, tools, users, .mo, upgrade, IE problem, shared note, Advanced search, pages, getClientIp, re-order, login upgrade, folder, login, admin, 3.1.1, timeout, spam, mobile, event, tags, updates, charts, 500, clippings cart

456 posts

Hehe I allready did (but you do not know ๐Ÿ˜› )

Well I did go through the zend files a while ago. But forgot most of it. It is really many zend files that have to be fixed before it can run at 5.6

Sorry Nigel, but you will never get the danes! ๐Ÿ˜› Most of them take a host that speak danish. Prolly also the reason why so many switched after establish of the danish support! Many danes older than me – can not speak/read/understand english! But just an idea – I can teach you danish and then you can supply them ๐Ÿ˜›

Njah all good!

But perhabs a message for them like; “if you have no idea about php then contact” or something similar! Just do not let it “stand alone” like it is something the users can fix by them self using kiwitrees. Not all have a clue about the system behind the interface!

Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:,, and danish support at and facebook