Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

dropbox. token, logs, index, pop-ups, beta, white screen, not married, repo, pages, autocomplete, contact, 3.2.2, resources, REFN, login failure, close, custom, 3.2.1, I18N, mystyle, googlemaps, 3.0.0 widgets, zend, progress, sanity, default individual, themes, Support/Bug Reporting, clippings cart, xmas, Require visitor authentication, links, lists individuals families, media, family fact, folder, sanity checker, Themes change, tools, notes, menus, set link, MYSQL, research tasks, fact, merge, Favourites, ID facts, performance, census, special character, 3.2.3, clipboard, last change date, check, googlemap. modified, places, watermark, cookie, blank screem

jacoline
    Participant

455 posts

Hehe I allready did (but you do not know ๐Ÿ˜› )

Well I did go through the zend files a while ago. But forgot most of it. It is really many zend files that have to be fixed before it can run at 5.6

Sorry Nigel, but you will never get the danes! ๐Ÿ˜› Most of them take a host that speak danish. Prolly also the reason why so many switched after establish of the danish support! Many danes older than me – can not speak/read/understand english! But just an idea – I can teach you danish and then you can supply them ๐Ÿ˜›

Njah all good!

But perhabs a message for them like; “if you have no idea about php then contact kiwitrees.net” or something similar! Just do not let it “stand alone” like it is something the users can fix by them self using kiwitrees. Not all have a clue about the system behind the interface!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook