Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

default individual, charts, seo, administration pages, footer, surname, webtrees, pending, message contactform, family facts, research, danish, PHP, prison, advent, xenea, Batch Updates, add, close, database, events of close relatives, button, Require visitor authentication, blocks, admin, title, session, date, relationships, add missing death, clipboard, special character, edit menu, calendar, illegitimate, family, ID facts, prefix, multiple marriages, flags, styles, I18N, redirect, updates, descendants, block, 3.2.0, married, ADDR, media_links, upgrade, name, sanity, 3.2.2, fact, random_media, fancy image bar, logs, contact, php 7

jacoline
    Participant

455 posts

Ah I see!
    I also have the separation at my dads page – him as genealogy contact and me as tech.contact (not a kt page – I need to have a wt for support the danes)

Well to be honest – after I installed the “float chat” (at the bottom) it is only that one my visitors use. 3 other danes installed it too and they have the same experience

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook