Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

living, fixing errors, edit interface, access level, Relationship, CHR, widget, descendants, xmas, contacts, custom, dates, kiwitrees theme, getClientIp, Favourites, seo, shared notes, 3.0.0 widgets, 2.0.2, 7.0, administration pages, message contactform, advent, folder, shared note, places, configure, release, My Page, language, immigration, admin, Themes change, Google Maps, button, age, GEDCOM, burial, theme, backup, BAPM, contact, inactive, not married, sanity checker, bug, event, Default record, Favourites 3.0.0, html, upgrade, permissions, MAC, census assistant, place, BURI, block, css, spouse, Canada

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

But try to test the issue with the access tabel! It will not accept you hand typing the (standard) rules (Restrict access to the site, using IP addresses and user-agent strings) in case the tabel was cleared or modified! This part is not unique for my page but for all of us. I tried at my historic database too and same result. (this one started with kt2.0)

If I understand you correctly that all works fine for me on any browser (not that it would be browser-affected anyway).

So I’ve probably misunderstood the problem. Can you explain more carefully, referencing each page by its actual (English) page title, preferably with pictures please.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info