Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

custom text, 5.6, fatal error, re-order, formatting, logout, Support/Bug Reporting, spam, road map, time, kiwitrees 2.0.2, messaging, advent, sanity checker, nickname, descendant, living, html, check, Add a wife, repo, links, Georgian, lists individuals families, login upgrade, getClientIp, calendar, husband, contact, prison, 3.2.0, MAC, tags, wish, marriage, googlemaps, relationships, family fact, admin, CHR, not married, immigration, 3.3.0, locked out, beta, googlemap, seo, pending, button, danish, translate, title, close, family facts, hover, access level, github, family, album, places

jacoline
    Participant

455 posts

Okay I delete it!

True I do think most of these errors were unique for my page.
    In case other reads this I can inform that my page were upgraded back from webtrees were beta in 2010. So I do think it was the time to “reset” and prolly the reason for my issues were this 5 years old database.

But try to test the issue with the access tabel! It will not accept you handtyping the (standard) rules (Restrict access to the site, using IP addresses and user-agent strings) in case the tabel was cleared or modified! This part is not unique for my page but for all of us. I tried at my historic database too and same result. (this one started with kt2.0)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook