Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

dates, name, logs, margin, random_media, sidebar, census, individual resource, session, sanity, not married, widget, family, footer, blank screem, road map, Search and replace, MAC, xmas, emmigration, white screen, media_links, 3.3.0, Canada, ADDR, roadmap, ID facts, prefix, database, descendant, googlemaps, version, error, lists individuals families, spouse, pages, statistics, Histo, future, inactive, styles, kiwitrees, married, dead, tools, contacts, 2.0, datatables, transifex, advanced, Batch Updates, check, age, webtrees, performance, internal messaging, Georgian, 7.0, library, F.A.B.

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

Maybe pushing it — we have option for customizing the welcome message, is it possible to do same here (opt standard or customize)?

Use a Custom Language file. That’s the best way to change the welcome message as well. Using the built-in setting to change the welcome message is restricted to (from memory) 256 characters (and that can’t be changed). I’d never get my ‘welcome message’ done with that limit, nor could I ‘prettify it”.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info