Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

edit, birth, contacts, data errors, Canada, name, event, CREM, ckeditor, simpl_pages, calendar.php issue, users, .po, cousins, 3.1, webtrees, family, Default record, errors, advent, mystyle, server, dates, ASSO, BURI, hover, index, shared note, duplicates, FAQ, .mo, image, I18N, order, 2.0.2, mobile, Search and replace, gettext, admin, 3.0.0 widgets, style, children, getClientIp, contact links, margin, pages, clipboard, Favourites, privacy, 7.0, age, ID notes, feedback, blocks, pending, MYSQL, IE11, php 7, add, formatting

jacoline
    Participant

455 posts

My main page looks good in the test. I allready have a mobile theme (but a spec. theme which open if you use cell/tablet) But I did noticed one ressource issue in the robot.txt file. And that one is used from the mobile theme – But nothing that change the result.

So perhabs a solution could be a sep. mobile theme instead? I am also afraid that it will ruin something for this compromise 🙁

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook