Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

3.3.2, session, Fancy imagebar, json, pdf, 1939 Register, custom text, lists individuals families, clippings cart, login upgrade, library, custom, fancy image bar, contact links, locked out, googlemaps, Export/Import, beta, gender change, configure, privacy, ID facts, flags, shared note, new feature, type, living, contacts, permissions, add_asso_facts, Histo, html, 3.0.0 widgets, individual resource, sidebar, logs, progress, 3.0.0. setup, latest version, webtrees 1.4.4.1, PHP, Batch Updates, multiple marriages, translation, sanity checker, nickname, abbreviate, media, simpl_research, xmas, contact, notes, googlemap. modified, HTML block, children, white screen, error, chart, messaging, release

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1575 posts

Ah yes I did misunderstood you. It actually make the part I have instead. I just made a drop down in subject line to choose which contact form the visitor wants

Do you have it on your test now?

Not on test yet as I still have a couple of minor issues, but soon. It doesn’t need the drop down menu. It simply shows one or two contact forms depending if you have separate technical and genealogical contacts or not.

It does also report the URL of the page the user was on when they clicked the menu item, just as the current footer link does. I assume your own version does not have that?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info