Kiwitrees on Twitter

html, emmigration, event, ID notes, Support/Bug Reporting, set link, media, googlemaps, internal messaging, tab, contacts, watermark, Georgian, simpl_pages, descendant, NCHI, statistics, save settings, message contactform, Export/Import, add, events of close relatives, fatal error, person, repo, prison, .mo, type, progress, calendar, CREM, server, backup, error, design, seo, sanity, custom, formatting, index, search, order, pop-ups, spam, family, missing data, spouse, ID facts, new feature, charts, 3.1, upgrade, beta, REFN, place, installation, burial, tags, random_media, style

1612 posts

Ah yes I did misunderstood you. It actually make the part I have instead. I just made a drop down in subject line to choose which contact form the visitor wants

Do you have it on your test now?

Not on test yet as I still have a couple of minor issues, but soon. It doesn’t need the drop down menu. It simply shows one or two contact forms depending if you have separate technical and genealogical contacts or not.

It does also report the URL of the page the user was on when they clicked the menu item, just as the current footer link does. I assume your own version does not have that?

My personal kiwitrees site is