Kiwitrees on Twitter

click, save settings, 3.0.0. setup, event, access level, place, colors theme, cousins, pop-ups, tab, Extra menus, ckeditor, BURI, styles, kiwitrees-nova, latest version, 3.0.0, danish, contacts, 3.2.2, multiple marriages, 5.6, descendant, datatables, mystyle, Favourites 3.0.0, slideshow, css, hover, fancy image bar, language, themes, special character, style, burial, timeout, fatal error, php 5.6, My Page, custom, road map, marriage, edit menu, xmas, support, bug, zend, advanced, Default record, 3.0.0 widgets, age, title, name, margin, PHP, individual resource, repo, Batch Updates, googlemap, last change date

440 posts

Do you mind if I try it on your Royalty site, and can you try it there as well.

I’m half guessing that it will work for you, but not me, suggesting an “apple mac thing”

Sure, there’s a — which you can try changing. Bizarre because when at first it didn’t change, I used “A-D” only. That took. Then, when I went to change back to “A-D connections… 3.0”, it didn’t change at all. I only change name with new releases — easy reminder to me what version I’m on and sounds impressive.

Ironic that I did the upgrade. My cousin just asked how to login. So, now she’ll see her own page instead of “My Page”. The whole purpose of your changes!

MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0.2;  Firefox 57.0.4
    "A-D connections 3.3.3" [private]
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

"The Royals 3.3.3" <>
    PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

[updated: 10 Mar 2018]