Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

google, 3.3.1, charts, lists, close, sidebar, blocks, new feature, upgrade, click, 3.3.3, 7.1, statistics, date, white screen, slideshow, not married, emigration, timeout, search, login, .po, CHR, ckeditor, I18N, wish, descendants, birth, living, kiwitrees-nova, road map, individual resource, simpl_research, sanity, Batch Updates, kiwitrees, github, 3.0.0. setup, tab, HTML block, 7.2, re-order, themes, 3.2.1, danish, mystyle, styles, style, custom modules, hover, support, Georgian, blank screem, fancy tree view, performance, googlemap. modified, progress, inactive, add missing death, getClientIp

jamesl
    Participant

19 posts

There’s still one point I don’t really understand.

With PhpGedView I was able to configure it (on the same web site) such that the message to the new user, with subject ‘Your Registration ..” and the message to the administrator, with subject ‘New User at …” were both sent with the From address phpgedview-noreply@loveluck.net. With Kiwitrees, it seems I have to use a regular email address for the kiwitrees reply address, and this means that the messages now have this regular email address as the From address. Is it not possible to configure Kiwitrees such that kiwitrees-noreply@loveluck.net is the From address for these messages?

To avoid any confusion, I should mention that I’m talking here about the email messages (I’ve configured my account to use internal messaging and email) – the internal messages have always been delivered correctly, but I would like to be alerted by email when there are new user requests.

James