Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

session, reports, re-order, wish, Php 7.1, statistics, name, DSGVO, notes, 5.6, blank, media_links, abbreviate, fixing errors, login upgrade, MAC, logout, census assistant, REFN, spam, colors theme, future, burial, calendar.php issue, F.A.B., zend, fatal error, 3.2.0, descendants, gender change, multiple marriages, resources, DIV, Advanced search, chart, access level, advent, 3.3.3, responsive menus, lists individuals families, performance, editor, kiwitrees, surname, GEDCOM errors, request, 3.0.0. setup, illegitimate, administration pages, beta, logs, prison, data errors, missing data, divorce, 2.0, prefix, search, I18N, theme

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1654 posts

Neither. Is anyone else bothered about this?

Many won’t be due to the limited international scope still of the Census Assistant, but I certainly am.

I’ve changed it to “Neither Employer nor Employed” for the next release.

As for “nit-picking” – keep ’em coming Paul. I value such attention to detail. In the case of these CA hover-tips they were always intended to be as close as reasonably possible to the headings on the original forms. It has to be “reasonably possible” only because in some cases, especially the UK 1911 the headers are extremely verbose.

EDIT: if anyone wants to check all the main US/UK/CAN census forms they are available as blank images at http://www.ancestry.co.uk/download/forms#ukcensus?cj=1&sid=census.html&o_xid=0001910906&o_lid=0001910906&o_sch=Affiliate+External

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info