Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

error, re-order, hover, cookie, NCHI, survey, styles, calendar.php issue, blocks, Extra menus, 3.3.0, Administration, login failure, I18N, feedback, contact, validation, pages, clipboard, lists individuals families, upgrade, admin, php 7, backup, folder, time, kiwitrees theme, tags, fixing errors, abbreviate, default individual, inactive, edit menu, administration pages, order, lists, library, illegitimate, places, birth, Fancy imagebar, 3.0.0, watermark, googlemap, last change date, chart, custom text, missing data, family fact, notes, events of close relatives, editor, Georgian, 3.0.0. setup, media, MYSQL, REFN, kiwitrees 2.0.2, menus, add missing death

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1533 posts

Have I failed to set something up correctly or is there a bug here?

Sort of. I removed all those clickable links from that display early in January, a change included in the last update (3.0.0). So if you are still seeing them them your upload failed to replace the file admin.php.

Why did I remove them? Precisely because of the issues you raise above. I decided, as those bugs had been around for at least a couple of years, that no one would miss the links. So it was easier to remove them than fix them. You can get all the same info from the full users list

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info