Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

not married, set link, widget, follow, help, immigration, NCHI, duplicates, 3.3.0, redirect, feedback, batch update, login failure, nickname, Fancy imagebar, progress, census assistant, ckeditor, admin, php 5.6, click, 3.2.2, Themes change, Histo, address, blank screem, request, MAC, advanced, translate, folder, ASSO, inactive, datatables, edit interface, type, hover, IE11, tags, close, abbreviate, block, simpl_grey, tools, getClientIp, access level, age, research, fancy image bar, timeout, contacts, kiwitrees theme, REFN, simpl_research, backup, prefix, random_media, .po, last change date, blocks

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1533 posts

OK. Thanks for the feedback. The ‘fix’ I provided was a start, but it missed the real issue, and also introduced a new one, so please delete that and revert to the original file (I can supply a copy of that if you need it).

The ‘real’ issue was surprisingly in the en_GB.mo translation file.

Please try the attached version.

Remember to go to Admin > Site Administration > Clean up data folder and delete the “cache’ folder completely. Then return to and refresh the Reports pages. I’ve tested most of them and they are working OK for me, but it is still possible I missed one.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Attachments:
    1. en_GB.zip