Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

reports, menu, IE problem, access roles, fixing errors, style, immigration, watermark, gettext, xmas, album, button, HTML block, colors, children, simpl_grey, blocks, birth, Google Maps, media, descendants, errors, webtrees, source, performance, styles, googlemap, edit interface, hover, version, cousins, Relationship, BAPM, Advanced search, login upgrade, users, Export/Import, autocomplete, server, ID facts, blank screem, address, add_asso_facts, Administration, 3.3.0, message contactform, json, gender change, IE11, login failure, cousin tab, timeout, .po, request, prison, margin, backup, re-order, 3.2.3, places

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1533 posts

However, I’m finding that when a record is found, the new record in progress is committed anyway.

Thats definitely not what I intended. I’ll have a closer look at this over this weekend hopefully. Must be a small bug of some description.

Like the feature however, I’d prefer option to cancel creating the new record and use the existing record (if indeed it’s a match) to add to the family or spouse.

Cancelling the option (and the “add individual” screen is what I intended to happen if you find a match.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info