Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

responsive menus, login upgrade, lists, NCHI, php 5.6, MYSQL, validation, latest version, fatal error, contact, support, title, clipboard, bug, googlemap. modified, advent, simpl_research, gender change, Search and replace, places, mobile, media_links, close, dropbox. token, IE problem, widget, custom, shared notes, menu, type, clippings cart, library, googlemap, contact links, research, 3.3.2, future, wish, ckeditor, permissions, cousin tab, webtrees, special character, 3.0.0. setup, cousins, illegitimate, Histo, image, click, internal messaging, event, .mo, road map, xenea, fact, new feature, Administration, 3.3.0, place, slideshow

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1612 posts

However, I’m finding that when a record is found, the new record in progress is committed anyway.

Thats definitely not what I intended. I’ll have a closer look at this over this weekend hopefully. Must be a small bug of some description.

Like the feature however, I’d prefer option to cancel creating the new record and use the existing record (if indeed it’s a match) to add to the family or spouse.

Cancelling the option (and the “add individual” screen is what I intended to happen if you find a match.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info