Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

widget, timeout, repo, googlemap, prison, charts, design, pdf, calendar, defacto, html, abbreviate, formatting, emmigration, IE problem, F.A.B., dropbox. token, blocks, resources, access roles, contact, github, advanced, simpl_grey, batch update, GEDCOM errors, I18N, husband, Relationship, advent, 500, bug reporting, 3.2.2, .po, links, duplicates, reports, inactive, add_asso_facts, sanity, CREM, future, administration pages, googlemaps, watermark, Extra menus, emigration, sanity checker, xenea, Favourites 3.0.0, ID facts, GEDCOM, event, simpl_pages, messaging, descendant, prefix, ID notes, source, random_media

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1533 posts

That’s great, thanks. I shall include this in the next release.

It does have one small issue. Unlike to original solution this one will always default to the F&E tab if you open a new window. Once open if you select a different tab, in that window This is in effect the opposite of the original, which worked at the browser level regardless of new windows.

But I think on balance it is more helpful the new way, and does have the advantage of being a native HTML5 solution, so we can drop one (albeit very small) added javascript library (jQuery.cookies.js). We shall see once the next release is available if anyone has a problem with the new solution 🙂

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info