Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

MAC, census, immigration, blocks, Themes change, margin, calendar.php issue, kiwitrees, index, pop-ups, hover, family, survey, help, webtrees, bug, place, shared notes, icons, Histo, block, googlemaps, ID notes, person, session, lists, I18N, internal messaging, menus, request, add, style, upgrade, re-order, edit menu, Favourites 3.0.0, Georgian, album, not married, custom, search, simpl_pages, administration pages, calendar, multiple marriages, HTML block, menu, tools, gettext, php 5.6, users, Advanced search, CHR, pages, performance, locked out, BAPM, getClientIp, fact, pending

clandav
    clandav
    Participant

132 posts

Thanks Nigel – I stand corrected!

Although still somewhat confused I’m afraid because having launched into the process of correcting my default settings I seem to have either hit an error – or, at least, something for which I seem unable to find an explanation/solution.

My aim was to remove one group ‘Comments’ and add two new ones ‘Document’ and ‘Newspaper’, and reallocate the TYPES to the five resulting groups. However in the process I appear to have ‘lost’ a large proportion of the TYPES which were listed down the left side of the table. Reset does not change the situation. See screenshot.

Can you please advise me how to recover from my apparent ineptitude.

Ron in France
    kiwitrees 3.3.1; PHP 7.0.23; MySQL 5.6.37 ;