Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

bug, administration pages, dropbox. token, help, calendar, tab, cousin tab, edit interface, pop-ups, Search and replace, lists individuals families, person, index, Google Maps, links, album, event, follow, custom, descendants, fancy tree view, message contactform, 2.0.2, husband, kiwitrees-nova, datatables, I18N, news module, time, fatal error, Favourites, progress, merge, media, xmas, abbreviate, hover, googlemaps, missing data, default individual, media_links, white screen, cookie, order, age, set link, feedback, menus, spouse, css, FAQ, Export/Import, language, cousins, CREM, Default record, danish, configure, support, watermark

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

James

Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this. In this case it was not a data related error, so I did not need to access your site (but thanks for sending the details). Please try replacement file “functions_print_lists.php” that is inside the attached zip folder. It replaces the file of the same name in the folder kiwitrees/includes/functions/

In my tests this resolved the issue completely, but please confirm if it also does so on your system.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info