Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

stories, dates, server, favourite, GEDCOM, advanced, defacto, simpl_pages, repo, style, living, tools, Google Maps, translate, census, google, backup, googlemaps, help, request, advent, album, clippings cart, edit menu, Favourites 3.0.0, 3.0.0 widgets, access roles, Georgian, Themes change, 3.2.2, family fact, ASSO, batch update, date, updates, order, lists, cousin tab, prison, 3.2.0, modules, error, feedback, link, place, edit, datatables, css, folder, random_media, add missing death, birth, internal messaging, children, check, login, FAQ, Favourites, Extra menus, family navigator

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

Also, I found that it’s necessary to change all instances of simpl_pages to simpl_pages_1 [for instance] in module.php in the new folder simpl_Pages_1, otherwise the editor gets confused about which instance is being edited.

Thanks for that reminder. In fact it really serves to highlight the point I made:

… I cannot guarantee to notify users of every minor change to every module you might have customised.

I say that because sometime ago (but after the release of the current kiwitrees 3.0.0) I amended the code so there are now NO other references to “simpl_pages” other than the first one in line (now) 30. The others are now reference’s back to whatever you set that one (and the folder name) to be. I forgot in my instructions to you that I had made the change, but that you woulld not have that version. It will be in the next release, which is not far away now.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info