Kiwitrees on Twitter

Export/Import, html, media_links, block, F.A.B., Batch Updates, googlemap, updates, kiwitrees-nova, descendant, ASSO, themes, title, 3.1, style, prison, data errors, add missing death, white screen, CREM, footer, 2.0.2, backup, dates, github, beta, research, redirect, census assistant, Default record, events of close relatives, save settings, flags, re-order, configure, PHP, dead, Add a wife, prefix, children, relationships, googlemap. modified, logs, media, married, Support/Bug Reporting, webtrees, My Page, Favourites 3.0.0, descendants, Require visitor authentication, FAQ, upgrade, surname, event, support, check, research tasks, transifex, MYSQL

19 posts

Just in case anyone else tries multiple instances of simpl_pages, I also discovered that once the changes have been made, one needs to check Simpl_pages_1 in the Modules -> Manage modules menu, otherwise the second instance of Simpl_pages doesn’t appear in the menu bar. Also, I found that it’s necessary to change all instances of simpl_pages to simpl_pages_1 (for instance) in module.php in the new folder simpl_Pages_1, otherwise the editor gets confused about which instance is being edited.