Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

locked out, slideshow, married, translate, 3.3.0, random_media, admin, clipboard, research tasks, duplicates, age, ID notes, request, icons, person, research, language, Require visitor authentication, statistics, title, sidebar, reports, custom, configure, contacts, missing data, Canada, 2.0, fatal error, folder, sanity, watermark, footer, internal messaging, googlemap, google, button, GEDCOM errors, fancy tree view, future, colors, styles, family, lists individuals families, xmas, server, CHR, beta, responsive menus, tab, family fact, kiwitrees 2.0.2, zend, index, css, administration pages, pages, 3.2.2, multiple marriages, place

Roy
    Roy
    Participant

112 posts

Since Nigel hasn’t responded yet, I will put my two cents worth in.

1. There are two access levels for the siml_pages that need to set. First is on the administration/ modules/menus page. The other is on the simpl_pages page editor near the bottom of the work area.

2. Because of the above there is flexibility in building different pages for different user access groups. I have one set up where visitors see two pages but members see five additional ones. I seem to remember that more than one instance of the simpl_pages modules are possible but I have never needed it because I was able to accomplish what needed to be done by using the two access settings.