Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

xenea, dropbox. token, custom modules, colors, dates, ckeditor, Themes change, configure, Georgian, upgrade, blank, xmas, ASSO, 3.3.1, random_media, tools, kiwitrees-nova, add missing death, menus, redirect, duplicates, 500, image, links, abbreviate, edit, merge, click, styles, advanced, logs, margin, googlemap, mobile, css, beta, set link, .mo, style, person, F.A.B., library, translate, media_links, clipboard, BAPM, reports, 3.0.0 widgets, Export/Import, json, MAC, custom, census assistant, zend, spam, roadmap, errors, googlemaps, admin, custom text

Roy
    Roy
    Participant

110 posts

Since Nigel hasn’t responded yet, I will put my two cents worth in.

1. There are two access levels for the siml_pages that need to set. First is on the administration/ modules/menus page. The other is on the simpl_pages page editor near the bottom of the work area.

2. Because of the above there is flexibility in building different pages for different user access groups. I have one set up where visitors see two pages but members see five additional ones. I seem to remember that more than one instance of the simpl_pages modules are possible but I have never needed it because I was able to accomplish what needed to be done by using the two access settings.

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8