Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

duplicates, bug reporting, relationships, prison, kiwitrees 2.0.2, add, webtrees 1.4.4.1, php 7, translate, xmas, partner, kiwitrees theme, edit menu, family fact, calendar, ID facts, contacts, seo, dead, latest version, wish, random_media, favourite, modules, cousin tab, release, add missing death, gettext, new feature, media_links, users, IE problem, inactive, notes, transifex, 3.1, errors, menu, advanced, colors, save settings, Favourites, Georgian, library, 3.2.0, Fancy imagebar, click, resources, simpl_pages, link, watermark, emigration, research, Administration, sidebar, GEDCOM errors, married, getClientIp, logout, configure

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

What is the problem with using MARR_TYPE?

(See attached.)

I suspect you are going to say “but it doesn’t include “Common law marriage”. ๐Ÿ™‚

There are three options for that:
    1 – You could decide to use one of the existing types as a proxy. Perhaps “Registered partnership”.
    2 – You could use an existing type and add a custom translation to change it to “Common law marriage”
    3 -You could ask me to add “Common law marriage” as a new option in that list. (I’d rather do that than see you use _COML)

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info