Kiwitrees on Twitter

inactive, googlemap. modified, php 5.6, login, wish, album, default individual, missing data, footer, icons, translation, request, roadmap, permissions, kiwitrees 2.0.2, json, emigration, zend, fancy image bar, children, Favourites 3.0.0, BURI, translate, administration pages, resources, 3.2.3, re-order, html, gender change, google, updates, menus, simpl_pages, random_media, individual resource, internal messaging, husband, feedback, HTML block, surname, editor, colors theme, follow, tools, source, logout, My Page, progress, special character, beta, shared note, error, ckeditor, timeout, kiwitrees-nova, PHP, release, hover, 3.3.3, fancy tree view

1607 posts

What is the problem with using MARR_TYPE?

(See attached.)

I suspect you are going to say “but it doesn’t include “Common law marriage”. ๐Ÿ™‚

There are three options for that:
    1 – You could decide to use one of the existing types as a proxy. Perhaps “Registered partnership”.
    2 – You could use an existing type and add a custom translation to change it to “Common law marriage”
    3 -You could ask me to add “Common law marriage” as a new option in that list. (I’d rather do that than see you use _COML)

My personal kiwitrees site is