Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

data errors, edit interface, missing data, 3.0.0 widgets, family facts, kiwitrees 2.0.2, address, flags, html, help, media_links, last change date, 3.1, defacto, custom text, GEDCOM, pages, mystyle, request, backup, upgrade, xmas, google, custom, simpl_pages, getClientIp, family fact, fancy tree view, blank screem, Histo, formatting, add_asso_facts, xenea, Georgian, white screen, 3.0.0, nickname, seo, watermark, age, style, Default record, I18N, users, special character, Export/Import, googlemap. modified, 1939 Register, Google Maps, performance, installation, roadmap, 3.2.2, access roles, 3.3.1 Notes, fixing errors, library, place, CHR, surname

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

What is the problem with using MARR_TYPE?

(See attached.)

I suspect you are going to say “but it doesn’t include “Common law marriage”. ๐Ÿ™‚

There are three options for that:
    1 – You could decide to use one of the existing types as a proxy. Perhaps “Registered partnership”.
    2 – You could use an existing type and add a custom translation to change it to “Common law marriage”
    3 -You could ask me to add “Common law marriage” as a new option in that list. (I’d rather do that than see you use _COML)

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info