Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

title, internal messaging, menus, theme, responsive menus, HTML block, clippings cart, themes, age, admin, 7.1, custom text, PHP, individual resource, contacts, random_media, Require visitor authentication, re-order, name, access roles, transifex, My Page, performance, calendar.php issue, 2.0, blocks, 5.6, latest version, check, defacto, button, Themes change, source, login upgrade, simpl_research, husband, locked out, blank screem, webtrees 1.4.4.1, media_links, REFN, Histo, 500, survey, census assistant, advent, translation, translate, clipboard, F.A.B., type, .mo, users, watermark, language, validation, Search and replace, library, CREM, style

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1638 posts

My upgrade failed.
    I followed recommended upgrade procedure

{Unzip the .ZIP file, and upload the files to your web server, overwriting the existing files.}

When opening the kiwitrees site the page looks like on the attached screenshot – no menu items but Gallery.This is my local kiwitrees installation.

The email newsletter included a link to this site’s “Upgrading” page. That has very detailed instructions about specific issues relate to upgrading to kiwitrees 3.0.0. Did you read those?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info