Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

missing data, kiwitrees theme, datatables, library, footer, beta, translation, privacy, news module, Favourites, individual resource, close, mystyle, emmigration, data errors, feedback, Favourites 3.0.0, fatal error, errors, internal messaging, zend, family facts, mobile, updates, research, translate, add_asso_facts, shared note, blocks, advent, marriage, order, 3.2.2, emigration, edit interface, colors, Export/Import, reports, custom, cookie, googlemaps, Advanced search, age, danish, abbreviate, session, php 7, Google Maps, blank screem, slideshow, .mo, error, icons, json, blank, pages, admin, language, merge, type

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

It means what it says. My guess is that the user you have set up in your ‘sandbox’ is not fully set up. Does it have a default individual and an individual record established? With this version kiwitrees when you login the system will take you directly to your individual record.

I have no idea! It is just test data made for the danish group to play/test with!
    What should I do? Delete the standard person?

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook