Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

divorce, time, special character, My Page, bug, links, re-order, clipboard, design, image, illegitimate, BURI, GEDCOM errors, language, redirect, getClientIp, 3.2.3, FAQ, feedback, Support/Bug Reporting, session, Require visitor authentication, fact, seo, margin, Extra menus, abbreviate, block, Histo, Export/Import, access roles, BAPM, click, surname, googlemaps, fatal error, check, simpl_research, advanced, performance, webtrees 1.4.4.1, login failure, individual resource, IE problem, theme, road map, folder, repo, server, autocomplete, fancy tree view, 3.2.1, Google Maps, CREM, media, notes, simpl_pages, tags, footer, button

jacoline
    Participant

466 posts

thank you for sharing that ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes thats why I suggest it goes to a note or something! Or a discussion about which part is needed?

My opinion:
    WKS not needed

With MBP and FBP either the parent is inside the census and the record is noted there or it could be a note instead!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook