Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

special character, title, datatables, release, merge, descendant, custom modules, zend, sidebar, administration pages, 3.2.1, logs, Extra menus, request, inactive, updates, login failure, design, multiple marriages, installation, button, spouse, 3.2.3, image, default individual, fancy tree view, index, feedback, album, FAQ, events of close relatives, emmigration, family fact, gettext, users, xenea, pdf, chart, Canada, session, admin, tabs, seo, colors, editor, contact, error, save settings, lists, date, abbreviate, married, login upgrade, Google Maps, tools, surname, order, flags, set link, Batch Updates

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

I’m eventually wanting custom account creation page that includes the info I require instead of just a text box. The obvious catch is the link to user database & emails generation that kiwitrees does.

Unless you want to completely re-write the kiwitrees account creation code, the only way to achieve that is with a custom link that lets new users send those details to you in an email so you can create them as a new user in kiwitrees. There is an example of that here: http://www.zionrootsgenealogy.org/

You also need somewhere to store that additional information. Although I understand that ZionRoots do that just by keeping a hard copy of the emails!

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info