Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

cousin tab, cookie, FAQ, image, hover, menus, charts, time, living, date, validation, chart, Georgian, Google Maps, editor, Batch Updates, emmigration, search, mobile, feedback, Advanced search, translation, spam, simpl_research, cousins, save settings, add, place, My Page, burial, themes, order, dropbox. token, married, 3.3.0, family, I18N, release, googlemaps, Favourites 3.0.0, media_links, media, errors, tools, not married, emigration, version, googlemap. modified, husband, 500, edit menu, custom, statistics, ASSO, Favourites, calendar, ckeditor, clippings cart, bug reporting, NCHI

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

Yes.

The only issue, for us and webtrees, has been related to the flag poles, not the flags themselves. Google maps deprecated that option sometime ago. Or at least I assume that’s the problem you are referring to? There was a brief discussion, and a much longer debate in the wt bug list about it.

There has also been a discussion about flags today on wt, but that was just a user who forgot to copy his flag files across when moving to a new server.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info