Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

image, white screen, family fact, emmigration, gettext, 1939 Register, simpl_pages, GEDCOM errors, support, MAC, ckeditor, album, news module, drag, last change date, formatting, descendant, NCHI, age, Extra menus, places, server, Default record, REFN, 3.0.0. setup, Georgian, events of close relatives, default individual, permissions, sidebar, internal messaging, google, 3.0.0 widgets, GDBR, session, watermark, special character, googlemap, mystyle, updates, roadmap, search, living, follow, event, descendants, slideshow, responsive menus, clippings cart, family, HTML block, help, dead, FAQ, cousins, googlemaps, click, 3.1, locked out, cookie

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

466 posts

The snippet was from the raw GEDCOM edit screen. I just counted about 30 errors. Most peculiar is the edit dates of the records were all this past week. Very strange.

I don’t often remember to check errors but not all that long ago I did a massive check of data so decided to see if I did changes correctly and the few errors i made, cleaned up all of them. Those were definite mistakes that time round.

-----
    [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
    "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>